Wednesday, April 18, 2007

still in mexico

I left the house today!
I've been sick for the past 4 days. From Saturday to Tuesday morning, Montezuma took his revenge on me. Jason and his roomates, Nate and Joe were really nice, ran down to the corner store to pick up meds and Gatorades and chicken soup for me.
But today, I finally ate real food. I could only have so many saltine crackers, so after spending a half hour eating toast, my appetite reappeared.
First, chips and guacamole, then a turkey cheese wrap, and finally veggie tempura. Probably the worst way to come out of a 4 day sickness, but shoot, it tasted good.
Of course I have no pictures. I only left the house for a couple of hours today to see Angela and Lis, my dearest female friends who live in Mexico (how do I make that specific enough to not upset anyone without making it look like they are the only ones who fit that description?) Angela and Lis are awesome. We got to laugh and talk about everything new. It was the first time that we've seen each other since June.
The good news is I'm alive and well. I'll talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

SeƱor Shingle said...

Josh.

Congrats on leaving the house. I always knew you were a champ.