I got to Mexico City on Thursday night. We went out to Chupas tacos and hung out with some American friends of Jason. Friday, Jason and I hung out, made some sandwiches for lunch and went to a cafe. Simple, Healthy Subway sandwiches for dinner before seeing the movie "Gol 2, The Dream Continues." Kind of a depressing film because its all about this big time soccer player who sorta forgets his priorities. Sorry to ruin it if it hasn't come out in the States yet, but its not as good as the first. Unless you like glamor shots of shiny pro soccer players. Yeah, even saying that, I still didn't like it.
Anyways, I listed in detail all those things I ate in the past two days, and I stress that Jason ate the exact same stuff as I did, but who woke up sick this morning? SICK.
Not even "get over it and lets do something easy" sick. Full sickness.
I went to the two dollar doctor who told me I have a stomach infection and I needed antibiotics. Im feeling a little better tonight. I'm still super tired, but after lying down all day, I am experimenting with Saltines and Gatorade with positive results so far. I'll keep you updated.
Also, I read John 17 today. There is nothing better than Jesus' prayers. Who could read that chapter and still not be in love with Him? In love.
Off to bed. I'm exhausted.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
About the time you were having a sick day, we were having a snow day. What gives? I hope that you are feeling better, soon. Keep posting; it's great to read and see what you are up to.
Post a Comment