Hey Everybody
Just so you know, I did survive the great upset stomach of 2007. I made it out of Mexico City alive and sane. I am in Guadalajara waiting to leave for LA, and eventually, to get to SLO. Friends Chris Kornblatt and Gautam are driving up to SLO and I get to go with them. When I finally arrive, I will post a pic or two, finally, of all the madness.
About DF, plenty of changes. Changes, changes, changes. That's life. We will see what sort of unexpected surprises SLO brings, you feel like sometimes you're just going home, and then you realize, nothing is ever the same. Well boys, I'll be there in no time. wooha.
love you.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I already wish you were still in guad. Enjoy the Cali life for me, Broseph.
Post a Comment