Thursday, August 6, 2009

These days

Yay!
I'm writing again!

My favorite album right now is Sunset Rubdown's 2006 release, Shut up,
I am Dreaming. It is like having a circus-themed potluck sing along at
Johnny Depp's house. I could listen to it on repeat for two years.

My favorite pasttime right now is making stuff. I might as well,
right? Little tedious things. I like to play with paper too.

Recently, there have been these jerks on the busses who sit up front
and tell the driver to hurry up when people get off. They look out the
window and say "go!" when everyone's out. The problem is that they are
looking out the window, and busses here fill like cattle cars, so
sometimes it takes someone a little time, if they're in the middle of
the bus, to squeaze past everyone to get to one of the doors. So, this
jerk gives the green light right when this unassuming passenger is
pressed tightly into the crowd without their hands on the handrails,
and inevitably they lose their balance at the sudden start, and other
passengers holler and have to ring the bell again to let this person
get off peacefully like they had planned. I don't know why these guys
are there. They're nothing official. Yesterday I thought I was just
some angsty guy who had to get to the restroom or something, except he
kept calling the driver by his first name, to the point where, when
other passengers had to call the attention of the driver because this
guy

Joshuahardester.blogspot.com

No comments: