I deleted my Facebook account today. GONE! I'll never go back. Were you learning anything about my experience through it? Were you posting anything you wanted me to know on it? It will not be missed.
In other news, I went on a sweet, really long hike yesterday through the foggiest forest above my house. It was wonderful. Go on a hike now. I might write more about it later. In an email. I dont know if Im into this blog thing anymore. We'll see. Why are you reading this? Why am I writing this?
3 comments:
Don't delete your blog. I love reading all your postsssss. Josh, you are missed, but we love what you're doing and I'm encouraged by your bravery.
Welcome to the land of the free! I've been preaching anti-facebook rhetoric for a while now. I've converted my wife and am glad to see you are joining the ranks. I'm with Garrett though, keep your blog.
Just giving you a shout out for breaking free from the facebook phenom....not sure how or why blogging is better, but somehow, it just is. So please keep the blog...your writing is a joy to read :)
Post a Comment