I made it to SLO on Monday.
I've been able to see a ton of friends and professors. Im looking for all sorts of leads on jobs and I've received a bunch of great suggestions for teaching abroad and other sweet programs. I'm open to anything.
I got to hang out with Jen a few times. tonight we are going to farmer's market, but yesterday we went to Montana de Oro. I've been having fun riding my bike all over town, finding new little changes and just hanging out with the boys at 50 Del Mar (my old castle.) They are all graduating this spring, so they are super busy. I did take this morning to have some Jamba Juice and take a walk with a friend.
I also got to play soccer on real grass in the sun today. It only took me 10 minutes to ride my bike to the soccer field, but 30 minutes to ride home because the wind was blasting. That wind will betray you.
The photos:
1. Garrett Kautz and I on bikes.
2. Welcome back from Mr. Zook
3. Jen and I in Montana de Oro
4. Poppies! We have the only neon state flower.
5. The beautiful coast. I love California.
No comments:
Post a Comment