Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks Tim Seymour!

Hello friends.  Months ago, my good friend, the great soccer player Tim Seymour, donated some uniforms to any soccer endeavours I might be participating in here in Costa Rica. I assure you, these uniforms have been in use since their arrival in Costa Rica (and Tim knows this based on a super washed-out pic the team sent last winter.)
However, until now, I have not had the chance to go see these teams who are lucky enough to sport these new uniforms actually play real games. So, a few weeks ago when I finally had the chance, I made sure to take some team photos on my own. I hope Tim, who is a graphic designer, forgives my touch ups. There's not a lot you can do with MS Paint.
Anyway, as you can see, good friends Didier (my host dad, in yellow) and Julio have put together quite the little club with their 8-10's (in white) and 12-15's (in blue). Now all we need are some girls teams. 
 
I think they look great. Now let's all give a round of applause to Tim Seymour. Dude, you're the best. See you soon.  

No comments: