Garrett Kautz may not know this yet, but I'm going crazy over the tweed phone coozy he made over at Strawfoot Handmade. My sister ordered it for me at Christmas, and its taken me this long to consider taking the phone out of the case to even take a pic or two and post 'em up here. Hence all the missed calls if you've been trying to call. I dont even daydream anymore. I just hold this beauty in my hand and think about it all day.
This thing is pure quality, constructed from the finest (either American-made or recycled) tweed, and lined in chambray to ensure that my phone is as cozy tucked inside as my hand is wrapped around the outside. I don't even have to worry about it slipping out thanks to the snap at the mouth. Nothing gets past that. Even I don't sometimes.
If you don't have a bag from Garrett yet, stroll over to strawfoothandmade.com and pick yourself up one. I know I'll commission something a little bigger as soon as I earn a paycheck.
Thanks Garrett. Good work.

No comments:
Post a Comment