Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Little prince
The Little Prince is one of my favorite books of all time. It is one
of the cheapest, easiest books to find here. I bought a copy for
Krysta once, but didn't open it in the store. Later, we discovered
worms were eating the book. They leave a nice design. In this case,
they had started at the spine and were working through the closed book
toward the edge of the pages, so when opening it, you get a sort of
butterfly stripe spanning out across the book.
Anyway, I would love to find the person who thought the book was cool
enough to stencil it's main character onto a wall in downtown San
Jose, Costa Rica.
Finally, without any super direct correlation at all, I suggest you check
this out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
Yes, it is a beautiful book, although written for children, it has some profound observations about life.
I love it too.
Mom
Post a Comment