I move to Boston today, Wednesday, October 31, 2007.
I think Halloween is a strange day to move to a new city, mostly because wearing a costume while I load all my earthly belongings onto a greyhound bus seems a little too much to ask. I dont even have a lame excuse for a costume. I'm alright.
Anyways, in Boston, I'll be working with Generations Incorporated, coordinating afterschool programs and living in poverty for the next year.
Its the best place to meet the best people. ie, the people that God wants me to meet, in the place God wants me to be.
I'm excited about what He has next.
Thank you everyone who has helped me in the last few months, through gifts, hospitality, words or love. I love you too.
I'll let you know where this leads, for example, what I find to live in.
hooha
Josh
PS, K.I.T. I'll keep my cell (207)975-1217, and my email.
And I will make sure to post pics of my new apartment in the next few weeks.
A whole lotta love.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man, moving out of your mom's house? Leaving Sunny?
I'm really excited about this Josh, but know that we need to talk more. A lot more.
It's going to be a great year for JH, a great year. You're bold and brave and an encouragement (even though you have lady arms).
Love buddy...thats right, I called you "love buddy", I am stoked about your move. I'm bummed that I found out about it by reading your blog. That means I need to call you more often. I'm proud of what your doing and will be praying for you.
Post a Comment