
OK my little friends. I'm almost ready for this little adventure, so hold on tight and check back every once in a while. I'll try to make it worth your time. Most of the time it's just going to be little stories that are only funny for me and maybe a foreign stranger, but if I include a photo each time, maybe then you will feel like you're traveling with me. What do you think? I love you. I love you. I love you. Pray for me, think about me, know that I am reasonable and I will be safe, even if I get an eye poked out or lose a limb somewhere along the way. And to most of my friends, I will probably see you at some point in this journey. Until then, try to have some fun, OK?
1 comment:
Are we there yet?
Post a Comment